About CFD trading
CFD (Contract for Difference) — this is an instrument that enables you to make profit from the changes in price of an underlying asset whereby it is completely irrelevant for the trader whether the price rises or falls.
A CFD is a derivative contract and represents a straightforward and effective process for trading basic securities. Everything that seems suitable as an underlying asset for a CFD is a possibility: shares, bonds, forward transactions (futures), foreign exchange etc. We offer our customers CFD on the basis of futures contracts.
Who could be interested in trading CFD?
CFDs are an ideal instrument for everyone who would like to be active on the market for underlying assets but does not have this option open to them (perhaps due to insufficient funds). In trading CFDs, the trader achieves the same financial result each time as when becoming directly active on the market for underlying assets.
Say the trader would like to trade mineral oil. In order to handle the transaction with mineral oil on the commodities exchange, the trader needs a couple of thousand dollars. In contrast, when he has access to a total amount of only 300 dollars, he will profit from a change in the price of mineral oil due to the CFD.
Advantages of CFD trading
- No commission.
- No swaps.
- Low fixed margins.
- Low margin requirements (securities)
- Access to the most popular (over 20) fixed assets in the world.
- The possibility of earning in case of both a rise and a fall of prices for the fixed capital goods.
- The possibility of trading with very small lots (lot from 0.01)
- Minimum initial deposit of 300 US dollars or an amount corresponding to this in another currency.