Important! Before submitting the required documents for depositing funds to your account via Credit/Debit card, please check with your bank whether your card is covered by the 3D Secure Service.
You can deposit funds to your trading account using your MasterCard, VISA, VISA Electron, Maestro, Maestro International (in GBP only and for 3D transactions), SOLO, Switch, Delta, Diners Club (only Diners MID) and Laser. Please note that each card should have a CVC code and must be covered by the 3D Secure Service. Please note that we are unable to process third party payments.
The Service is not available for cards issued by the banks of the USA and Canada.
If you are transferring the amount exceeding 3 000 USD using your bank card, you should provide us with the following documents:
- a scanned copy of your bank card clearly displaying your first and last name, and the first six and last four digits of your card number (you can black out the extra digits); the back side of the card should clearly display your signature;
- a scanned copy of your passport;
- a scanned copy of one of the following documents: your driving license, international passport/ID card or a utility bill that is not more than three months old.
Please send all of the above documents by email to email@example.com you can upload your documents to the “Mail Box” section of your FIBO account. You will shortly receive a confirmation that your documents have been processed, then all you need to do is to enter the first six and last four digits of your card number to authorize in the system.
Attention: please be informed that, if you make a deposit via bank card, you will be able to withdraw funds only back to the card that you used for deposit. The profit can be withdrawn only to your personal bank account.
Depositing via bank card:
- Go to Replenish account section of your Personal Cabinet
- Choose the trading account you wish to replenish and enter deposit amount
- Click the “Replenish” button
- You will be taken to the website of the payment service provider Safe Charge, where you will need to fill in a short form. Please double check your information and click “Pay”.
- After performing the transaction, please complete the Payment notification form in your Client Cabinet. Your funds should now be on your trading account.
A Transaction Receipt with a transaction ID will be sent to your email.